Friday, August 6, 2010

Summer Time and the Livin' is Easy... Kind of...

Wooosh! The last time I posted was March? My sincerest sugar-filled apologies...
Wishing everyone a very belated and very happy Summer!
I have made several cakes since I last posted, most not this Summer... It has been a pretty busy past couple of months. Time to step away from the real world and get back to my world of flour and fancy (finally)! Nonetheless, Summer is not over yet and my head is full of ideas that I've been waiting to try out... No better time!



Until then check out the last couple things I've made:




Play Station 3 cake




Two Peas in a Pod cake

Birthday Cake





I also tried my hand at a mille feuille (napoleon) cake, let's just say that I have yet to conquer French pasteries... It was delicious but the pastery cream texture did not come out right. Practice makes perfect...

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment